A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The 2nd Amendment was accepted and approved, passing Congress on September 25, 1789 and finally being ratified into the Bill of Rights on December 15, 1791.
Here at Coalition Coffee Co. we will ALWAYS support and defend the 2nd amendment. If firearms are as big a part of your life as they are ours, you will love our new hoodie. Proudly display your 2nd Amendment rights with our new The 2nd Hoodie, offering:
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
|S||25.24 in||18.98 in||26.22 in|
|M||25.47 in||20.47 in||26.50 in|
|L||25.98 in||21.50 in||26.97 in|
|XL||27.99 in||21.97 in||27.99 in|
|2XL||29.49 in||23.46 in||28.46 in|